Are you using Ning? Allow me to ask a seemingly dumb question: Why?
I don’t mean, “Oh, why would you ever use it!” but rather, “I understand what Ning is supposed to enable, but why do you personally use it? What does it enable or facilitate?”
For example, Facebook might have been intended at first to connect people in a similar time and place (university), but now, I personally use it predominently to keep in touch with people who live far away and get insight into their day-to-day lives. On the other hand, I hardly use Facebook as my primary method of connecting with people whom I see frequently.
Do you see what I’m asking? So, why do you use Ning? What do you do with it? Add your comments below, please! This is an earnest question!
- Beyond Black and White: ZebraZapps and the future of instructional design
- How to Build Interactivity into eLearning
- The Metrics: Measuring the effectiveness of training
- Transforming Education in the US: Advice for President Obama
- Can the Best of Informal Learning Simultaneously Be the Worst Thing for Cognitive Processes?
- Why and How Do You Use Ning?