In the event you want to catch up with everything that happened at the eLearning Guild’s DevLearn conference this week you don’t have to read through a ton of blogs and tweets. It’s all aggregated here and David Kelly has also posted many conference resources from the backchannel. Thanks!
- Beyond Black and White: ZebraZapps and the future of instructional design
- How to Build Interactivity into eLearning
- The Metrics: Measuring the effectiveness of training
- Transforming Education in the US: Advice for President Obama
- Can the Best of Informal Learning Simultaneously Be the Worst Thing for Cognitive Processes?
- Why and How Do You Use Ning?